Development Updates - 12th June
- Fixed an issue preventing internal orders from using the advanced theme.
- Fixed an issue where layouts can render blank on the 3D preview with complex workflow step arrangements
- Fixed an issue that allowed workflow state to be blank.
- Workflow state will now be played in guaranteed order.
- Fixed an issue causing precision of stored workflow state to be lost on certain elements in certain cases.
- Text no longer rounds coordinates to integer values. This will result in smoother and more accurate text rendering.
- Fixed an edge case preventing workflow experience from launching correctly in very specific circumstances.
- Fixed northwest drag handles drifting when moved with no rotation.
- Now preventing users from interacting with their workflow once add to cart has been pressed on Beeline.
- Store owners can now correctly track customer progress using Hot jar. NOTE: You'll still need to whitelist our domain!
- Various performance improvements to workflow input responsiveness. This is an active work in progress for us. Stay tuned for further improvements moving forward.
- Fixed an issue with the loading of certain lighting files.
- Fixed an issue where regeneration would always appear to fail.
- Handle drifting still occurs at rotation angles other than right angles.
We're working hard to provide you the most powerful product personalisation & customisation platform on the planet. Please subscribe for future updates!
Thanks for using Spiff 3D!