Development Update - 15th August
- Tweaks to the rendering system to make the 3D preview pass Ecommerce Certification.
- Asset versioning interface has been re-activated. Allowing for previewing and downloading currently edited asset. Historical asset management will be re-enabled in a future patch.
- Fixed an issue causing elements in advanced editor to get stuck to mouse if their selection had led the user into a submenu
- User is no longer forced to cover the entire frame in advanced editor.
- Fixed loading progress on frames in the advanced editor.
- Fixed text box elements with autosizing ignoring traditional algorithm rules in advanced editor.
- Fixed an order processing issue that was causing duplication of PDF pages.
- Fixed model animations being interpreted as frames when they should have been interpreted as seconds.
- Fixed localised text not displaying correctly on the login page.
- Fixed an issue that would cause workflow state saving to fail in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue that would cause state synchronisation to fire asynchronously causing issues with logic expecting synchronous behavior.
- Correctly removing pointer up event, interaction events now correctly clean up on the preview.
- Fixed edge cases causing handle drift on text elements in the advanced editor.
- Resolved an issue causing authentication to expire during internal order placement.
We're working hard to provide you the most powerful product personalisation & customisation platform on the planet. Please subscribe for future updates!
Thanks for using Spiff 3D!