Development Update - 5th September
- Fixed an issue that would cause multiple transactions to be created when the personalise button is clicked on a store.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent transactions from executing in certain environments.
- Fixed an issue preventing QR codes from being generated
- Fixed an issue causing converted PDF files to be unavailable to the frame step they were uploaded to.
- Fixed a memory leak that would occur during 3D scene cleanup.
- Prevent transaction ownership from being lost in situations where the tab is left open for more than an hour.
- Pushed some important fixes to the Wordpress plugin, please update the plugin via your Wordpress dashboard.
- Orders with more than one line item will now correctly place via Zensmart fulfiller delivery channels.
- Fixed overly long wait time on message polling in printer service.
- Fixed the display of configured theme font on the terms and conditions drawer in workflow experiences.
- Fixed an issue that would reset text when using the adjustment editor to modify element position.
- Multiple instances of Shopify theme extension customisation button can be placed on the same page now and will respect their individual configurations.
- Printer service will now correctly report errors to us.
- Resolved an issue with rendering of 3D preview causing renders to be missed.
We're working hard to provide you the most powerful product personalisation & customisation platform on the planet. Please subscribe for future updates!
Thanks for using Spiff Commerce!