Development Updates - 30th June
- Improved preview image quality, anti-aliasing and improved texture filtering will now be applied. The resolution will stay the same for now however.
- Fixed a situation where design state can be lost during a workflow experience.
- Fixed some edge cases where required filtering of text would not occur.
- The preview controls menu (3 dots icon) now correctly shows in fullscreen mode.
- Fixed an issue causing the 2D preview to clip off the bottom of the screen with tall layouts.
- Fixed an issue preventing background transparency from making it through to delivered renditions. Workflows involved may need to be re-saved. We’ll do this for you where we can.
- Fixed display of hints on steps within the Beeline theme. They will now stretch no further than 300 pixels in width.
- Fixed a loophole allowing upload of SVG assets containing non standard Adobe Illustrator tags. You’ll get steps to fix the issue instead.
- Fixed an issue causing the adjustment editor to clip onto the 3D preview.
- Solved an issue causing the Spiff3D print service to fail to start immediately after initial installation.
- Design product variant option names now use more generic language to avoid locale specific issues.
- Fixed a bug causing frame step uploads to always write to the first of any frame steps in the workflow.
- Fixed a bug causing workflow to scroll unexpectedly when trying to zoom on an image cropper.
- Made rendition delivery emails more generic so they can be white-labeled more easily for the specific partner in question.
- Fixed an issue causing frames to override each other on the beeline theme.
We're working hard to provide you the most powerful product personalisation & customisation platform on the planet. Please subscribe for future updates!
Thanks for using Spiff 3D!